Monday, April 30, 2012

First Post Greeting

I have been collecting stuff since I was a kid.  And collecting is the most fun when it is shared with other people.  I recently stumbled across a couple blogs by guys who collect Disneyland postcards.  Well...I collect those too...so, I figured it was time I start something up online so that fellow collectors and anyone else who was interested could hopefully enjoy a little of the journey with me.  You will be seeing posts on the aforementioned Disneyland (and Disney related) postcards, comic books and comic book related items (my most substantial collection), antiquarian books, the occasional post on my sand collection (yes...sand), toy soldiers (King and Country and the like), and other things that I have failed to remember.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment