Saturday, May 5, 2012

Aulani Postcards

My family and I went out to Disney's Aulani resort in Hawaii a couple weeks ago.  Some collector's of Disneyland cards won't include the cards from other Disney properties in their collections, and I tend to follow that rule as well.  But if I am visiting a property anyway, I tend to seek out and pick up what's there.

First off were four wooden cards that are a little different.  A fellow collector, Ken, over at Disneyland Postcards, has recently chronicled these cards on his site.  There were also two other cards at the resort which I was able to find, and they are shown here.

I especially like the surfer dude...classic design, nicely done.  Now...if I could only complete my set of early Disneyland Hotel cards!  (Not an easy task).

Until next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment