Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Disney Postcards New Blog!

For my 100th post, Sundry Collectibles is announcing a change in direction!

I have been thinking for a while now that I actually needed to start a seperate blog for some of my interests.  Not all of you after all want to hear my ramblings on airliner postcards, if all you are really interested in is Disney stuff.

So...from now on I am going to post all of my Disney Postcard related posts on, you guessed it, disneypostcards.com!  I have just put up my first post there, so check it out.

I am still trying to figure out what to do on the comic side, but expect to see a seperate comic blog as well.  I will continue to post here as well, using this for the truly "sundry" aspects of my collection.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment