Thursday, August 2, 2012

Topps The Empire Strikes Back trading cards

Sundry Collectibles will be on vacation from July 30 through August 4th, so for the next few days I am going to pull a few items out of the archives and give a brief description of what they are and why I have them in my collection.

Thursday, August 2nd.

What is it?:  Topps Empire Strikes Back trading cards from 1980

Why do I have it?:  I bought and traded these cards when I was kid and The Empire Strikes Back movie had just come out in the theater.  I remember seeing the movie eight times that summer...and I have seen it at least a hundred times since.  So...you might say I am a fan!

This, by the way, is a blue bordered card from the second series.  



1 comment:

  1. my absolute favorite card of the set, still go it somewhere

    ReplyDelete