Thursday, August 16, 2012

D23 Radiator Springs Postcard

I recently received the fall 2012 copy of the Disneyland Fan magazine, Disney twenty three.  Another great magazine this quarter full of articles on all things Disney...including a brief but very interesting article by Marty Sklar on Ray Bradbury.  I was frankly unaware of Mr. Bradbury's involvement with Disney until reading this article.

But I digress.  The feature of the magazine was the newly revamped California Adventure park and specifically Cars Land and the new Buena Vista Street.  I have not had the chance to visit yet - I am headed there in October.  But...along with the magazine came this special Radiator Springs magnetic postcard issued for members of D23.





It's pretty much the same card that you will see on eBay...but I don't think the regular card is magnetic.  Not sure though.  Either way...a worthy addition to the shoe box (er....boxes)  that contain my collection!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment